Friday, December 18, 2009

MEUSEUM

I had gone to the American museum of natural history in my home town, New York. (it was a trip in my school). it was okay I guess. We got to see some pretty cool movies like that big bang one. we also went through the hall of meteorites and I got to touch actual space junk, also learned a lot about the other planets and how stars and planets are made.
some time but it turns out that
one thing I learned was how long human life really was, I thought we've been here for quite a long time, but it turns out that we've been here for a strand of hair on the universe time cycle. I also learned how stars were made and stuff like that. it is pretty cool to know that earth is just a speck on the universe, there are endless possibilities that it can hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment